Saturday, August 3, 2013

Google Giggles

Over breakfast this morning we were discussing the oddities of being at this stage in the two week wait (11 days post iui) and not really feeling much of anything. Not long after breakfast, when we were at our computers, Ali said "I seem to be having extra plaque build up this week, do you think that's a sign of pregnancy?"

A quick google search and sure enough Oral B does a great write up on gingivitis during pregnancy.

I became convinced that this could happen no matter what we googled and I say, "I have a toenail that's growing extra fast, maybe I'm pregnant." Ali googles it....and guess what?! Suddenly I'm pregnant too! Apparently pregnancy hormones make nails grow faster. (My toenail is fine by the way, I was just being goofy.)

I guess we are going to have to just wait this one out....google is not going to help us decide if we are pregnant or not. At least we got a good laugh out of it!

1 comment: