Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Cloth Diapers

I bought cloth diapers last week. Yes, you read the last post correctly, we are not pregnant...but let me explain!

I've had a bit of an obsession with cloth diapers for a long time. They are so cute! Not to mention their
financial and environmental benefits. I've been reading, and researching and talking to other cloth diaper users for a while now. I knew when the time came we were going to use cloth diapers for our baby. I knew which cloth diapers we were going to use. I "liked" the cloth diaper company on facebook. I read their blog.  Last Monday (Earth Day) something happened. They marked the diaper packs on sale ($10.00 off each pack!) They offered free disposable inserts, they offered free shipping. All of this on the diapers I thought we should use. I told Ali to tell me not to buy them. She didn't. She pointed to colors she liked. So I did it! No regrets.

I'm hoping our baby will be slightly less furry...but you get the idea!

2 comments:

  1. Haha, love this!

    - Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you want to get T-shirt Printing Austin, then you can visit their online store and get the desired solutions within a short time period.

    ReplyDelete